Thank you for visiting our website. The secure handling of your data is of utmost important to us. For this reason, we would like to comprehensively inform you how your data is used when you visit our website.
LEGAL FRAMEWORK AND PROCESSING
Art. 6 Para. S. item 1.a of the DSGVO provides our company with the legal framework required to operational processing wherein we must obtain consent for the specific purpose of gathering data. If the processing of personal data is necessary for contractual fulfillment whereby the person concerned is a party, as is the case, for example, for processing operations which are necessary to deliver goods or provide other services or consideration, the aforementioned data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. S. item 1.b of the DSGVO. The same shall apply to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of any pre-contractual measures, such as inquiries regarding our products or services. If, for example, our company is subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, in order to comply with tax regulation obligations, operational processing falls within the framework of Art. 6 para. item 1.c of the DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the concerned person or another natural person, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d of the DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be pursuant to Art. 6 (1) item l. f of the DSGVO. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the prior regulations may be subject to this legal framework if data processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected party do not supersede said act.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, RIGHT TO CORRECT, BLOCK, DELETE AND OBJECT
Upon receipt of your written request, we will inform you about any personal data which has been stored by us. You also have the right to correct, block, object or delete this data. The request should be sent to the address shown on the website.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the purposes listed below shall not take place. We may disclose your personal information to third parties only if:
- You have expressly given your consent. pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 item 1. a of the DSGVO,
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 item 1. f of the DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims on an as-needed basis, with no reason to assume that you have an predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. item 1. c of the DSGVO, and that
- same is legally permissible and required, pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. item 1. b of the DSGVO for the execution of the contractual relationships with you.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED PARTIES:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us, pursuant to Art. 15 of the DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed to, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or to file an objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including the depiction of and, if applicable, any meaningful information concerning its details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 of the DSGVO, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- As well as to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 of the DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, in order to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- To demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 of the DSGVO insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or that processing is unlawful; in cases which you refuse its deletion but we no longer need the data, however it may be required by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or a filed objection to the processing of same, all pursuant to Art. 21 of the DSGVO;
- In accordance with Art. 20 of the DSGVO, you have the right to retrieve your personal data, which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another responsible person designated by you;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 of the DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, after consent has been provided. The consequence of this revocation is that we may not continue to process your personal data based on this consent in the future, and,
- pursuant to Art. 77 of the DSGVO, you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to complain about the handling of your personal data to a regulatory authority. In general, you may contact the regulatory authority at your residence or work or in the location of the alleged infringement if the person concerned considers that the processing of his or her personal data is in breach of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR).
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 of the DSGVO if reasons have arisen from your particular situation or if the objection is in regard to direct advertising. This latter case gives you a general right of objection, which is applied by us without the need to state the particulars or specific circumstances. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to the address provided on the website.
GENERAL COLLECTION OF DATA
When you access our website or request a file, information about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data may be stored:
IP address (if possible, this will be stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Names of the requested files
- Date and time of the request
- Name of your internet service provider
- as well as the operating system and browser version of your end user device (if applicable)
IP addresses are only stored for data security reasons in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 para. item 1. f of the DSGVO). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
If you use the contact form to submit an inquiry to us, we will store and process your details provided on the inquiry form, including your contact data, for the data processing purposes while processing said inquiry and in the event of any follow-up questions or correspondence. Your data will be used exclusively for the express purpose of answering and processing your question. Here, data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. item 1. a of the DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. You can object to this at any time (please refer to the section on Right of Revocation).
We only send out newsletters with advertising information upon the prior consent of the recipient or on the basis of legal permission.
Registration for our newsletter takes place using a double opt-in procedure: After registration, you will receive an email in which you must confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to confirm that you are the owner of the email.
Details regarding newsletter subscription are logged to provide documentation that the registration complies with the legal requirements.
This includes the date and time of registration as well as confirmation of your IP address. Likewise, any additional data that you entered when registering for the newsletter will also be saved.
Information other than your email address is only used to personalize the newsletter, which includes, for example, your name.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. A link to unsubscribe from the newsletter may be found in every newsletter mailing you receive.
THE COMMENT FUNCTION
On individual pages or posts, there is an optional comment function for users who wish to express their opinion on the respective page or post. Comments are released upon positive evaluation and appear publicly on the page where the comment was made. A claim to the publication of a comment does not exist. The person commenting must specify a name, and this name may be a pseudonym. The person commenting must also provide an email address. This serves to inform the person about the status of their comment, especially if they have asked a question in the comment and are waiting for an answer. The email address will not be displayed publicly, nor will it be passed on to third parties nor will it be manually analyzed. The IP address of the person commenting is stored only in anonymous form. The comment will be saved permanently until you (or an administrator) deletes it. Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of notifying you when there is a reply to your comment. Additional information you enter about the comment will be published on the comment if you choose to provide it. If a name is requested, you may also use a pseudonym.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website offers referrals to third party websites in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on said link will data then be transmitted to the target link. This is necessary for technical reasons. Specifically, transmitted data includes: Your IP address, the time in which you clicked on the link, the page where you clicked on the link, and details about your internet browser.
If you do not want this data to be transferred to the target link, do not click on that link.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website/app may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites or to other websites which are owned by us. If you follow a link to any of these websites, we advise you that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we assume no responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF ACCOUNT ACCESS
If you have been given access to a restricted area of our website which is secured by a password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. We request that you not disclose your password to anyone.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to obtain any personal data concerning yourself, which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format.
RIGHT TO APPEAL TO A REGULATORY AUTHORITY
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, the right to complain to a regulatory authority applies to any personal data, particularly in the Member State in which he or she resides, at his or her place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement allegedly took place, if he or she considers that the processing of his or her personal data is contrary to basic EU regulations on data protection (GDPR).
This website uses the map software Google Maps from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of any data that may be automatically collected by Google and its agents.
Google Maps Terms of Service.
We have embedded Vimeo videos on our website, which are stored on the provider’s servers (Vimeo, LLC headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011) which may be played directly from our website through an embedded feature.
When you play these videos, cookies are stored on your computer and may be used to transmit data to Vimeo.
When playing videos stored at Vimeo, at least the following data will be transmitted to Vimeo LLC according to the current status: IP address and cookie, the specific address of the page accessed on our website, system date and time of access, and the identification of the browser you are using.
The transmission of this data takes place regardless of whether do or do not have a Vimeo user account and whether you are logged in to said account or not. If you happen to be registered as a user, Vimeo LLC may choose to associate this information directly with your account. If you do not wish this information to be linked to your Vimeo profile, you must log out of the Vimeo platform before activating the video playback button.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Vimeo may be found on this information page.
We utilize the etracker analysis service of etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1 20459 Hamburg, Germany (“etracker”). The etracker service collects data from which pseudonym user profiles may be created. Cookies may also be used for this purpose. The data collected by etracker will not be used to confirm your personal identity without the express consent of the person concerned. Moreover, such data shall not be compiled with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym.
You can object to the collection and storage of data by etracker at any time which will take effect on all future actions:
We secure our website and other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration or unauthorized distribution of your data through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures. Complete protection against all types of threats is not guaranteed in each and every case, despite all due care. Because we cannot guarantee complete data protection when communicating by e-mail, we recommend that confidential information be sent through the postal service.